First Time MOM

Babies, Kids, Children. Tips and Tricks to handle your kids.

Why the BLOG?

I am a mother of a four years old son. When my son was born, I didn't know anything about baby and how to handle them. I learned many great things from my parents and friends. Here's are some of the things that I-wish-I-knew-that stuffs that I discovered.

I wish for

- For a home of our own (I am currently living with my parents-in-law) - For a room where the law of time doesn't apply - For a super speed internet connection

Baby Sign Language

Ever seen "Meet The Fockers"? Starring Ben Stiller, Robert de Niro and many other huge stars.

In the movie, there's a baby being Baby Sign Language by Robert de Niro. Using pictures and sign language and sound. I guess that's where my husband gets the idea to use that methode to understand our baby.

The book that my husband bought, doesn't have pictures like de Niro has. But it is using sign language (the language that the deaf and mute use). They say that babies and the parents can learn the language and communicate before the baby is able to talk.

Well, my husband bought the book alright. But we didn't get to use it at all, since my baby is almost a year old and he's learning to speak. We enjoy every word he said. At first my son could not speak the whole word. Like when he's tried to say "flower", he would say "wer" :D. We would look for every possibility to understand his words, but we do enjoy that moments :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment