First Time MOM

Babies, Kids, Children. Tips and Tricks to handle your kids.

Why the BLOG?

I am a mother of a four years old son. When my son was born, I didn't know anything about baby and how to handle them. I learned many great things from my parents and friends. Here's are some of the things that I-wish-I-knew-that stuffs that I discovered.

I wish for

- For a home of our own (I am currently living with my parents-in-law) - For a room where the law of time doesn't apply - For a super speed internet connection

Stay on Blanket

Problem:
My son has a real problem on wearing blanket since he was a newborn baby. He always shoves them away. It’s not like he hates them. Maybe in his subconscious mind, he is restricted by it.

When he still was a baby, I worried about leaving him cold uncovered by a blanket while my husband and I are asleep. I tried several different tricks to make the blanket stays covering him even though he’s shoving them away. The best trick was to have a large thick blanket with a zipper and zipped it around him. He he he… outsmarting a baby :). It did not work for long though, he started to kick it real hard and I felt sorry for him and undid the zipper :p.


Solution:
The next thing happen was, I found myself browsing the baby store -I found, that the baby store provide a lot of solution for a whole lot of baby problems-. Then I found a footie. A pair of pants that close-up every part of the leg, including the feet. A blanket that shaped like a feet. Voila! My problem is solved. My son was obviously not having anymore problem with it although he stills have a problem using a blanket after he falls asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment