First Time MOM

Babies, Kids, Children. Tips and Tricks to handle your kids.

Why the BLOG?

I am a mother of a four years old son. When my son was born, I didn't know anything about baby and how to handle them. I learned many great things from my parents and friends. Here's are some of the things that I-wish-I-knew-that stuffs that I discovered.

I wish for

- For a home of our own (I am currently living with my parents-in-law) - For a room where the law of time doesn't apply - For a super speed internet connection

Diaper Bag,What to Put

Here is one question I asked a mother of one before my baby is born: What's a Diaper Bag for?

Answer:
  1. Diaper, Of course, Keep about 4 diapers in the bag, maybe more if you are planning a long trip
  2. Milk, bring 1 or two portions. Calculate how long you are going. Also hot thermo and water.
  3. Extra clothes and pants
  4. Wipes. Always handy to have them around,
  5. Hand Sanitizer. Never hurt to be clean
  6. Plastic bags. To throw away diapers and maybe for dirty clothes/pants
  7. Changing Pad. Where else to change the baby
  8. Bibs.
A Tip: A diaper bag doesn't have to be specially made. It can be a backpack or a suitcase. Any bag you considered big enough to keep all those things above is an appropriate diaper bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment